Thursday 6 March 2008

Baby Genius

This is Caroline's Post




Daughter No. 2 wanted a puff cot quilt for Granddaughter No. 1.



Phoebe has used her pram quilt since birth, making dents here and there as she grows in months. My friend told me that she bought some fabric for her granddaughter's quilt called 'Baby Genius', which was bright and funky. I bought fat quarters of this wonderful fabric and co-ordinated bright fabric already left over from other past products.

After all the rotary cutting (5 1/2" square for the tops, 4 1/2" square for the bottoms) 9 rows wide by 12 long and all that tacking and pinning I thought I would never finish!

The finished quilt is amazing and plan to make more of these colourful puff quilts.

But maybe not This Big.








2 comments:

Angela said...

She looks so like her Grandmother with those big specs on!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.