Friday 6 February 2009

The Sling Bag


Browsing around on the web a few days ago I found a picture of a sling bag, made from an Amy Butler pattern. I couldn't find a local stockist of this particular pattern, ( not even at Get Knitted, who stock a range of Amy Butler products) evidently it has been out for a while, so I made a sort of look-alike for myself. Not quite the same, I may have another attempt, but I am still pleased with it.



Because of the regular snowfalls we are getting I have spent a lot of time sewing, as well as baking and eating!! A couple of UFOs have even been completed.

4 comments:

sharon said...

Angela that looks great. You are so CLEVER!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Lovely stuff! well done Sarah x

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Thanks for stopping by Angela, if you feel like it click to follow me and then I will remember to say hello .. my memory is not what it used to be lol Sarah x

Unknown said...

that looks great well done you!! I love your choice of fabric too! well done you! I've tried a couple of Amy Butlers patterns but she seems to add a lot of batting to her bags which is something i've never done before... I'm guessing it's probably just my in-experience though!!

you defiantly have a talent for sewing well done!